We are passionate about creating quality homes
At Kingfield our homes are all built on hand picked plots to not only provide quality builds but to focus on a development that will thrive as a community and benefit from the local area. Not only does the quality show from the outside of our developments they are just as impressive on the inside. Our bespoke kitchens and bathrooms as well as the flooring and finishes throughout all come as standard.
Standard Home buying Package
- Kitchens come with 30mm quartz/granite worktops as standard
- All integral appliances as standard
- Brushed Chrome/satin/ sockets and spot lights as standard in the kitchen
- Quality assured bathroom suites as standard
- Solid floor fitted in all wet areas as standard
- Indian stone paving as standard
- Solar panels as standard
- Under floor heating as standard
- Electric car charging point as standard
- We pay your council tax for the first 12 months
- Lower energy bills
- £500 towards painting and decoration, allowing 1 year for things to settle
- We will donate £500 to a charity of your choice
we believe buying a house should be a joyful, stress free time
We pride ourselves on the personal service we provide throughout the process of becoming an owner of a Kingfield home. From start to finish we will be on hand to guide and advise you. Not only this but once you have moved in we will personally ensure that we are still available to support you.
bringing back the street communities
At Kingfield Homes we feel very strongly about the community aspect of our developments. We feel that the sense of community spirit is in decline, with 68% of people across Britain describing their neighbours as ‘strangers’. We want to put a stop to this and bring communities back together, which is why this is a huge focus point in our developments, taking into consideration communal areas and the layout of the plots at the planning stage.